Gosainkunda Lake Trekking-9 DaysShare
Trip at a Glance
- Trip Name: Gosainkunda Lake Trekking-9 Days
- Trip Code: TMLR-03
- Trip Duration: 9 days
- Trip Grade: Moderate
- Activities: Hiking/Trekking Tour
- Accommodation: Hotel/Tea house
- Meals: All meals during trekking & breakfast in Kathmandu
- Transportation: Private car/ Tourist bus
- Best Season: Autumn & Spring (Other season: Considerable)
- Country: Nepal
- Max Altitude: 4,610m
- Group size: Any
Gosainkunda is the divine place of all Hindu peoples. It consists of many holy lakes at an altitude of 4,380m. People believe that the holy water of the lake washes off their sins. Thousands of people trek to this glacial lake every year to meet their cultural as well as natural need. The trek passes through the varied landscapes and green forest ranging from subtropical to alpine environment, terraced fields, waterfalls, streams, hills and super scenic mountains view.
The 9 days Gosainkunda Trekking extends with drive to Dhunche (1,960m), the historic Sing Gompa (3,330m) and the magical Gosainkunda (4,380m). In the back steps we pass Ghopte (3,530m), Kutumsang (2,470m) and Chisapani (2,215m). We are introducing the trek by covering some of the most dramatic places of Nepal. Join our 9 days Nepal trekking package and fulfill your extensive eco-cultural needs.