Classic Everest Base Camp Trekking-21 DaysShare
Trip at a Glance
- Trip Name: Classic Everest Base Camp Trekking-21 Days
- Trip Code: TMER-06
- Trip Duration: 21 days
- Trip Grade: Moderate to strenuous
- Activities: Hiking/Trekking Tour
- Accommodation: Hotel/ Tea house
- Meals: All meals During trekking, breakfast in Kathmandu
- Transportation: Private vehicle & domestic flight
- Best Season: Autumn & Spring (Other season: Considerable)
- Country: Nepal
- Max Altitude: 5,545m
- Group size: Any
Classic Everest Base Camp Trekking tour start a drive from Kathmandu to Bhandara/Shivalaya just after Jiri. This route was very famous before made Lukla airport (2,840m).
Follow footsteps of Sir Edmund Hillary and Tenzing Norgay Sherpa who first climbed Mt. Everest (8,848m) in 1953. You will chase their path to Everest Base Camp, seeing the inspiring sights that they did over 60 years ago. Jiri to Everest Base Camp trek combines great views with local culture as you experience unending Himalayan ranges and diverse ethnicity of the territory. The route was laid out to allow ample time to acclimatize your body to the high elevations as you ascend to Everest Base Camp.
Classic Everest Base Camp trekking package focuses on your recreation and full of adventure in the Himalayas. Join us and let Everest surprise you.