Terms and Conditions
Please read these booking conditions carefully, they form an important part of the contract for your holiday. All holidays advertised on our website are operated by Trekking Mart PVT. LTD Registered number 960 (hereinafter called 'the Company' or 'we') and are sold subject to the following conditions:
Prior travel insurance from your home country is strongly advisable in order to participate on any trip. However we may allow you to travel with Trekking Mart without insurance only when a self hand written statement is presented with our trip booking form stating "I agree to travel on my own risk with out providing insurance policy to Trekking Mart." When selecting a travel insurance policy for this trip it is essential to get complete medical and emergency expenses coverage. We strongly recommend that the policy also covers personal liabilities, cancellations, limitations and loss of luggage and personal effects.
Liabilities & Limitations:
1. Trekking Mart is responsible for providing all the services as per the contract of the package under normal circumstances only. All trip arrangements are subject to our inability to provide the same as a result of incidents of natural disaster, acts of Government restrictions, wars, civil disturbances, strikes, epidemics, quarantines, delays in construction or completion of hotel or facilities or as a result of any other causes beyond our control. We incur no liability to provide any services confirmed if such inability is occurred to any of the causes listed above for which no refund shall be made. In case of any additional service used because of above situations or flight Delay/cancellations or on request made by the clients, the customer shall be liable to pay the differed amount.
2. Trip routes, accommodation and modes of transport are subject to change without prior notice incase of uncertain situation or circumstances caused by riots, strikes or chaos in the respective areas. We reserve the right to make any change in the itinerary above said reasons. It may be by shortening, re-routing any trip. In case of alteration, omission additional expenses will be charged to you if the reason for any alteration is beyond the control of Trekking Mart. (Although every effort shall be made to exercise all the services as per planned schedule)
3. The Company shall not be held responsible for any loss, damage, accident, and incidental death, injury etc. of any nature. Therefore, it is preferable to get prior insurance from your native country.
4. The company shall not be liable for any refund in the event of flight schedule changes, delays or uncertain cancellations
5. The costs of packages are based on the current airfare, tax structure & entrance fees. In case of any change shall be charged extra.
6. In case of emergency rescue or evacuation from remote places the company shall assist to manage a rescue helicopter subject to the guarantee of repayment of all such expenses from your insurance company or by your own.
- For any cancellation made 45 days before the departure date there shall be no cancellation charge.
- 20% advanced deposit shall be leaved if cancellation is made prior to 30 days
- No refund for no-shows, incomplete treks, tours and delayed arrivals of the client for any reason.