Bhote Koshi River Rafting
Bhote Koshi River is the most thrilling adventure sport for every white water rafting lovers. This is one of the challenging rafting rivers is originated from Bhote (Tibet), so called Bhote Koshi. This river is full of exciting gorges in between the high hills with fantastic natural scenarios in the surrounding.
Bhote Koshi River is in accessible distance (3-4 hours drive) from Kathmandu. The upper section of river is a bit harder with grade 5+ and the average grade is 4+ or 5-. If you do not have much time, just the desire for an adrenaline overload, this river is for you. Join our trip and challenge this powerful river with your more powerful heart.
- Trip name: Bhote Koshi River Rafting
- Name of River: Bhote Koshi River
- Grade: (4+) - (5-)
- Departure: Everyday
- Rafting Start Point: Baseri / Lasmasanghu
- Rafting End point: Dolalghat
- Distance: 3-4 hrs drive from Kathmandu
- Best season: Autumn, Spring
- Optional trip: Bungy jumping
Trekking Mart likes to make our clients know much thing about the trip before they leave for it. We genuinely focus on your level of alertness about all touring and trekking procedures. Read more