Gorkha Village Tour via Manakamana TempleShare
Trip at a Glance
- Trip Name: Gorkha Village Tour via Manakamana Temple
- Trip Code: TMTP- 12
- Trip Duration: 6 days
- Activities: Tour, Trekking
- Accommodation: Hotel, homestay
- Meals: Breakfast in Kathmandu, all meals during trekking
- Transportation: Bus/ Van, Cable car
- Best Season: All round the year
- Country: Nepal
- Group size: Min - 1
Gorkha Village Tour via Manakamana Temple is a short vacation tour, taking to historic western part of Nepal. Generally Kathmandu, Gorkha and surrounding places experience least seasonal change as compare to Himalayas and so, it is doable at any time of year. Including UNESCO world heritage sites of Kathmandu, this tour takes you to most historic sites of Gorkha comprising Manakamana temple and Gorkha palace.
Gorkha is the first historical place in Nepal from where unification of Nepal was started. Temple of Manakamana (wish fulfilling deity), temples of great sage Gorakhnath and goddess Gorakh Kali are widely recognized shrines here. It is also a chance to experience village lifestyle as well. Join Trekking Mart’s carefully planned trip and experience Nepalese culture and hospitality.