Thorong La Pass Trekking-14 DaysShare
Trip at a Glance
- Trip Name: Thorong La Pass Trekking-14 Days
- Trip Code: TMAR-05
- Trip Duration: 14 days
- Trip Grade: Moderate to strenuous
- Activities: Hiking/Trekking Tour
- Accommodation: Hotel/ Tea house
- Meals: All meals during trekking & breakfast in Kathmandu
- Transportation: Private car & domestic flight
- Best Season: Autumn & Spring (Other season: Considerable)
- Country: Nepal
- Max Altitude: 5,416m
- Group size: Any
Thorong La Pass Trekking (Annapurna Circuit Trekking) is one of the most popular trekking tours in Nepal. The trek passes through a countless of biospheres as you climb upwards from sub-tropical jungle to the high and very dry region that resembles the Tibetan Plateau. The area also has a great variety of cultural diversity with the various tribal and ethnic groups that inhabit the area, residing as they have for centuries in peace and harmony.
Thorong La Pass trek takes you past the world's deepest gorge – the Kali Gandaki gorge and then over the highest pass in the world – Thorang La at an elevation of 5,416 m. The trek goes through the remote and beautiful valley of Manang village and then to the spiritual place of Muktinath.
This Nepal trekking package is never dull as you walk for 14 days past high mountain peaks, bright mountain glaciers, deep canyons, colorful villages as well as places of great spiritual significance.