Gokyo Lake-Everest Base Camp Trek-18 DaysShare
Trip at a Glance
- Trip Name: Gokyo Lake-Everest Base Camp Trek-18 Days
- Trip Code: TMER-05
- Trip Duration: 18 days
- Trip Grade: Strenuous
- Activities: Hiking/Trekking Tour
- Accommodation: Hotel/ Tea house
- Meals: All meals during trekking & breakfast in Kathmandu
- Transportation: Private vehicle & domestic flight
- Best Season: Autumn & Spring (Other season: Considerable)
- Country: Nepal
- Max Altitude: 5,545m
- Group size: Any
Gokyo Lake Everest Base Camp Trekking tour is a fabulous trekking trial taking to splendid Gokyo valley (4,800m), largest Ngozumba Glacier, spectacular Cho La pass (5,367m), incredible viewpoints Gokyo Ri (5,357m), Kala Pattar and the Everest base camp. This is one of the finest ways to see Mt. Everest (8,848m) and other mountains of this range.
Gokyo is a hidden valley is beautifully decorated with 360-degree panoramic mountain range along with stunning Gokyo Lake (196ha). For many, trekking through Gokyo valley is a must-see experience on their way to Everest Base Camp. The awe-inspiring appearance of shimmering lakes, glacier lakes, scattered human settlements, massif four above 8000m mountains is the one after another gift of this journey.
The Gokyo lake Everest Base Camp trekking tour is best for who wish to take a challenging trek.