Annapurna Base Camp Trekking-14 DaysShare
Trip at a Glance
- Trip Name: Annapurna Base Camp Trekking-14 Days
- Trip Code: TMAR-01
- Trip Duration: 14 days
- Trip Grade: Moderate
- Activities: Hiking/Trekking Tour
- Accommodation: Hotel/Tea house
- Meals: All meals During trekking & breakfast in Kathmandu and Pokhara
- Transportation: Private car & Bus
- Best Season: Autumn & Spring (Other season: considerable)
- Country: Nepal
- Max Altitude: 4,130m
- Group size: Any
Annapurna Base Camp Trekking (known as Annapurna Sanctuary Trekking) is one of the famous trekking in Nepal. Annapurna base camp surrounded by the snowy peaks of the Annapurna mountain range from all directions. This trek proceeds along the north of Pokhara in west-central Nepal, the focal point is Mt. Annapurna I (8,091m) which is the 10th highest mountain in the world. It is one of the most popular trekking in Nepal, suitable for both the experienced and first time trekker.
Annapurna Base Camp trekking is taking you into Gurung villages, spectacular waterfalls and through traditional Nepalese farmland. The trek begins from t 800 meters above sea level and ascends to an altitude of 4,000 meters. Vibrant sunrises over the snow-capped peaks are almost a daily attraction. Trekking to Annapurna Base Camp is one of those experiences that you should try once in your lifetime.