Upper Mustang TrekkingShare
Trip at a Glance
- Trip Name: Upper Mustang Trekking
- Trip Code: TMUM-01
- Trip Duration: 17 days
- Trip Grade: Strenuous
- Activities: Hiking/Trekking Tour
- Accommodation: Teahouse/ tent during trekking, Hotel in cities
- Meals: All meals during trekking & breakfast in Kathmandu and Pokhara
- Transportation: Private car, tourist bus & domestic flight
- Best Season: Spring, Summer & Autumn
- Country: Nepal
- Max Altitude: 3,810m
- Group size: Min - 2
Upper Mustang is the Trans-Himalayan mountain area having the great influence of Tibetan culture and lifestyle. This 17 days Upper Mustang Trekking route covers the most natural, spiritual and auspicious values of west Himalayan region of Nepal. The trail route covers some tributaries like Kaligandaki coming from Tibet, Kagbeni and many more. Explore the amazing landscape and built structures like monasteries, local stone houses etc. Kagbeni (2,858), Syanbochen (3,475m), Lo-Mangthang (3,810m) are the living images which reflects the society of the thousands years back to present. Most of the places of the trail route offer us to enjoy the magnificent all-around views of Himalayas. Nilgiri, Annapurna, Dhaulagiri and some more other are the giant snow masses just in front of us.
The one who love to face adventure in addition of cultural and natural diversity of a divine land can happily join this trip. This 17 days exotic journey is the complete package for your spiritual and physical need fulfillment.