Trishuli River Rafting
Trishuli River Rafting is one of the most thrilling opportunities for graceful river experience and for observing the wonderful landscapes, terrace fields, demography, culture and local flora fauna. This river is in easily accessible distance from capital Kathmandu, Lake City Pokhara and Chitwan national park. Due to the fantastic location, beauty and moderate exhilarating rapids, this river is in the top choice for every first timer and experienced rafters.
The most popular rapids: "Snail’s nose", "Monkey", "Upset", "Monsoon", "Surprise", "S-bend", "Pinball rapid" etc are the major highlights of the trip for overwhelming experiences. Join our 2 days Trishuli river rafting trip and secure your rhythmic water exposure.
- Trip Name: Trishuli River Rafting
- Trip Code: TMAS-01
- Name of River: Trishuli River
- Grade: 3 to 3+
- Days: 1-2 days
- Departure: Everyday
- Rafting Start Point:Charaundi/ Fishling
- Rafting End point: Simaltal
- Distance: 2:30 hrs drive from Kathmandu, 3:30- 4 hrs rafting & 4 hrs drive back
- Best Season: Autumn & Spring
- Optional Trip: Jungle safari at Chitwan National Park, Pokhara Tour
Trekking Mart likes to make our clients know much thing about the trip before they leave for it. We genuinely focus on your level of alertness about all touring and trekking procedures. Read more