Chitwan National Park Tour-IIIShare
Trip at a Glance
- Trip Name: Chitwan National Park Tour-III
- Trip Code: TMJS-03
- Trip Duration: 4 days
- Activities: Jungle safari
- Accommodation: Hotel in twin sharing basis
- Transportation: Tourist bus/ private vehicle
- Best Season: Spring & Autumn (Other season: Considerable)
- Country: Nepal
- Group size: Min - 1
Jungle safari in Chitwan is one of most daring activities in Nepal, based in the heart of the dense forest. This tour addresses our visitors’ fascination with the abundance of wild animals Nepal plays home to.
The tour starts from the cultural, religious and political hub of the Kathmandu valley and extends to the captivating jungle of Chitwan national park. Over the course of just four days you’ll get to take part in a wealth of unforgettable activities including taking a trek through the traditional Tharu village, canoeing and visiting an elephant breeding center to name but a few.
Come on this short adventure for many an amazing experience whilst building lifelong memories!