Trip at a Glance
- Trip Name: Panchase Trekking
- Trip Code: TMST-07
- Trip Duration: 8 days
- Trip Grade: Easy
- Activities: Trekking
- Accommodation: Hotel/ Tea House
- Meals: Breakfast in Kathmandu and Pokhara, all meals during trekking
- Transportation: Tourist bus, Private vehicle
- Best Season: Spring and Autumn, trek able throughout the year
- Country: Nepal
- Group size: Min - 1
Panchase Trekking is one of the best attractions of Annapurna Himalayas. It is an easy classic trekking route in western Nepal north of beautiful Lake City Pokhara. The short hiking destination Panchase offers an unforgettable closer mountain view, varied cultural practices and total wilderness experience with best photographic opportunities. An exotic panoramic mountain range, untouched biodiversity, natural heritage and local cultural significances are what the Panchase has to present you!
North of Pokhara, this trek goes along subtropical valleys, rice fields, forests and abundant array of bird’s life. Along with off the beaten path you get to admire Magar, Gurung, and Brahmin ethnic life. Panchase is trackable by all ages in all time of year.