Everest Base Camp Trek from Jiri-21 DaysShare
Trip at a Glance
- Trip Name: Everest Base Camp Trek from Jiri-21 Days
- Trip Code: TMER-06
- Trip Duration: 21 days
- Trip Grade: Moderate to strenuous
- Activities: Hiking/Trekking Tour
- Accommodation: Hotel/ Tea house
- Meals: All meals During trekking, breakfast in Kathmandu
- Transportation: Private vehicle & domestic flight
- Best Season: Autumn & Spring (Other season: Considerable)
- Country: Nepal
- Max Altitude: 5,545m
- Group size: Any
Jiri to Everest Base Camp Trekking is the 21 days trekking packages to the Everest region of Nepal. This trail route is popularly known as classic Everest trek as this route was used before there was a flight from Kathmandu to Lukla (2,840m).
Follow in the footsteps of Sir Edmund Hillary and Tenzing Norgay Sherpa who first climbed Mt. Everest (8,848m) in 1953. You will chase their path to Everest Base Camp, seeing the inspiring sights that they did over 60 years ago. Jiri to Everest Base Camp trek combines great views with local culture as you experience unending Himalayan ranges and diverse ethnicity of the territory. The route was laid out to allow ample time to acclimatize your body to the high elevations as you ascend to Everest Base Camp.
Jiri to Everest Base Camp trek package focuses on your recreation and full of adventure in Himalayas. Join us and let Everest surprise you.