Annapurna is a mountain situated in the north-central part of Nepal. It is protected by a large conservation area of the country. A trek to the Annapurna allows the trekkers to enjoy the spectacular beauty of 10th highest mountain of the world.
Trekking to the mountains of Annapurna
Snow peaks surround Annapurna mountain range from all directions. It is one of the famous and beautiful trekking destinations in Nepal. Annapurna base camp is surrounded by a variety of ecosystem as well as a lot of mountain scenery. An Annapurna base camp trekking holds a lot of adventure for the trekkers who are coming to Nepal.
Either you are an experienced trekker or a first-time trekker the routes goes through the spectacular waterfalls and traditional farmland. It is situated at an altitude of 800 meters from the sea level where the vibrant sunrises cover the snow peaks. Starting to an altitude of 800 m the journey ends up at 4000 meters.
During Annapurna base camp trekking the trekkers come across the Annapurna conservation area where a lot of vegetation is planted. The weather is pleasant in the daytime. While the mercury drops down to zero at base camp at night, the entire area is inhabited by the people who offer an opportunity to enjoy the unique teahouse trekking.
Highlights of Annapurna Base Camp Training
- The starting point of the trek starts with a famous lake in the city of Nepal called Pokhara.
- The place is covered with both high altitude mountains as well as low land villages.
- The trekkers can witness sunrise and sunset at the Annapurna range along with the subtropical climate, vegetation, animals and birds.
- During the trek, the guest house is readily available with tea houses, along with the home stays from the start to the end point.
- During the trek, hot spring in Jhinu Danda is a natural hot water tub to relax your muscles after a long trek.
- The trekkers who love photography can capture a lot of fantastic landscape with a perfect blend of scenery.
Many agencies can provide hassle-free trekking experiences in a limited budget. The mountains of Annapurna welcome everyone from around the globe. Pack your bags and get ready to explore the beauty of Nepal with your family and friends.