Annapurna Base Camp Trekking-14 DaysShare
Trip at a Glance
- Trip Name: Annapurna Base Camp Trekking-14 Days
- Trip Code: TMAR-01
- Trip Duration: 14 days
- Trip Grade: Moderate
- Activities: Hiking/Trekking Tour
- Accommodation: Hotel/Tea house
- Meals: All meals During trekking & breakfast in Kathmandu and Pokhara
- Transportation: Private car & Bus
- Best Season: Autumn & Spring (Other season: considerable)
- Country: Nepal
- Max Altitude: 4,130m
- Group size: Any
Annapurna Base Camp Trekking, surrounded by snowy peaks of the Annapurna mountain range from all directions is one of the famous trekking destinations in Nepal. Annapurna Base camp is surrounded by majestic mountain scenery and an amazing variety of ecosystems. Mt. Annapurna I (8,091m) being the focal point of this destination is the 10th highest mountain peak of the world.
Suitable for both experienced and first time trekkers, it takes you into Gurung villages, spectacular waterfalls, and traditional Nepalese farmland. Starting from an altitude of 800m above sea level, you can see the vibrant sunrises over the snow-capped peaks and get to know the nature along the journey which ends at around an altitude of 4,000 meters.