An Adventure to Africa
Our introductory offer! Only $995
Plus airfare & visa
In Africa October 17 to October 23.
An Adventure to Africa Includes
- Two nights in Kampala, Uganda’s exciting capital city.
- Chimpanzee Trek
- See lake Victoria, 2nd Largest Lake in the World
- Cultural Programs
- 3 nights/4 days at the new Glacier Traveler’s Suites in Kasese, Uganda
- All breakfasts, welcome and departure dinner and all meals in Kasese
- Two nights in Queen Elizabeth National Park to look for tree climbing lions and take a cruise down the Kazinga Channel looking for African Wildlife
- Visit Lake Mburo National Park to look for zebras and impalas
For more information or to make reservations, Contact Dr. Jan Beaderstadt (The Travel Doctor) at (989) 254-1279 or Email at: email@example.com
Deadline: August 15, 2022 in order to reserve your spot on this fantastic offer!
Day 1-Saturday, October 15.
Leave the USA for an adventure of a lifetime.
Day 2-Sunday, October 16
Change planes and fly into Africa.
Day 3-Monday, October 17
Arrive in Uganda at Entebbe on the shores of beautiful Lake Victoria. Travel to our hotel in Kampala. Enjoy a welcome dinner in the evening.
Day4-Tuesday, October 18
Travel to Kasese as you pass through the scenic countryside. We arrive atGlacier Traveler’s Suites in heart of the gem of the pearl of Africa.
Day 5-Wednesday, October 19
Enjoy a leisurely cruise down the Kazinga Channel to see a plethora of African wildlife coming down to the waters to drink. Relax and explore parts of the African savannah.
Day 6-Thursday, October 20
Travel to the Ishasha Gate of Queen Elizabeth National Park to look for the rare tree-climbing lions.
Day 7-Friday, October 21
We leave Kasese to travel to Mbarara. On the way, we will go on the chimpanzee trek where we will see families of chimpanzees. Enjoy the evening in Mbarara.
Day 8-Saturday, October 22
Return to the Ugandan capital of Kampala. But first, stop and see zebras and impalas at Lake Mburo National Park. Departure Dinner.
Day 9-Sunday, October 23
Fly back to the USA.
Day 10-Monday, October 24
Arrive back in the USA
What is included?
- All lodging in three star quality resorts.
- All have western toilets and full amenities.
- All breakfasts, welcome and departure dinners
- Cultural Program
- All ground transportation
- Coffee, tea and safe drinking water
- Government certified, English speaking guide
- Kazinga Channel Cruise
- Chimpanzee Trek
- All Admission fees into parks
What is not included?
- Airfare to and from USA
- Visa Fee
Trip Duration: 10 days
Trip at a Glance
- Trip Name: An Adventure to Africa
- Trip Code:
- Trip Duration: 10 days